Windy City Call Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GED Programs

4 posters

Go down

GED Programs Empty GED Programs

Post  Angela Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:09 pm

As of today (December 8th), the Stratford Career Institute offer has been taken down. So we do not have any offers for people who do not have their high school diploma or GED.

Angela
Admin

https://windycity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

GED Programs Empty Re: GED Programs

Post  jasonkapus Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Angela wrote:As of today (December 8th), the Stratford Career Institute offer has been taken down. So we do not have any offers for people who do not have their high school diploma or GED.

Hi Angela -

Is there a possibility in the near future or something already in the works for WCCS, picking up another school for GED or HS Diploma needs? It would be a shame to turn away the people who really need direction and help to further their education assistance. As alot of my call contacts today needed direction for HS Diploma or GED needs. Just curious.

Jason

jasonkapus

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

It's definitely something we're going to keep looking at. For now we're going to try to filter out those people who don't have their HS diploma or GED so that you guys aren't calling on them at all. But in the future we may get another program that is more reputable and that will be able to pay us a higher payout per lead. This program just wasn't working out financially for us.

Angela
Admin

https://windycity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

GED Programs Empty GED program and fewer leads this week

Post  debwood Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

I was wondering if anyone else is having a hard time getting and keeping callers on the phone. I've had a LOT of answering machine calls and unavailables. Also more than usual, hang-ups. I started noticing this yesterday. I thought people might be too busy to talk with the holidays.

I've also had many people needing their GED. This has left me with barely 2 leads per hour by the end of my shift which is 8am -2pm everyday.

Is it just me??? Smile

debwood

Back to top Go down

GED Programs Empty GED programs

Post  MaryMyers Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

There is a definite need for GED programs. Is there any possibility of one coming soon? Thanks!

MaryMyers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum