Windy City Call Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five 9 issues with lagging and people not being able to hear me.

2 posters

Go down

Five 9 issues with lagging and people not being able to hear me. Empty Five 9 issues with lagging and people not being able to hear me.

Post  MaryMyers Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm

I have had issues all day with five 9 lagging really bad (to the point that I do not know who I am supposed to ask for by the time the person says hello twice) and people say they cannot hear me. I called tech support they said that I had no problems with my computer or microphone. Did test calls everything came back fine. Has anyone else had this issue?

MaryMyers

Back to top Go down

Five 9 issues with lagging and people not being able to hear me. Empty Five9 Issues

Post  JODY Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Angela is aware of the problems I've had with Five9, and I've followed all of the Five9 suggestions and instructions...but here is my question, has anyone had a problem connecting, after they click on Agent - and getting a FATAL ERROR message. The few times I've been able to actually get past the Agent login - the caller can not hear me - I can hear them perfectly fine - then the call disconnects. If you have any suggestions about the problems I've had, I'd appreciate your insight. Five9 told me to increase my RAM (Mb), which I did, and now I have 512 Mb...but I consistently have the same problems....Angela has been most helpful and patient with my problems. Thanks everyone. Jody

JODY

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum